Just to start off I am going to say...I am back! (Obviously...) I was away for a week on a school camp. We went to central Australia to help out an Aboriginal community. We helped rebuild a school and just in general help out the lovely people that lived there. If you would like I can do a quick post showing you all some pictures of where I went and what we achieved.
I thought for my first post back I would do another Style Stop. This is where I find trends and basically show where you can buy the items of clothing, what I think of the trend etc etc...
This posts trend is floral pants. Some people love them, some people hate them. Me? I am undecided, that is why I decided to do this post. If you own a pair of floral pants, tell me in the comments where they are from and you can even post a picture to my facebook page if you like!
Floral pants have been seen worn by many celebrities such as Miranda Kerr, Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens and Rihanna, as well as on many catwalks. There are many types around, made by different fabrics, with different patterns and styles.
Personally I prefer floral pants which are made of denim, so basically floral jeans.
1. Printed Trousers- (on sale) USD $19.99 from Zara
2. Mya Rose Print Trousers- $40 from Boohoo.com
3. Asos Cropped Pants in Floral Print- $56.93 from ASOS
4. Lolly Floral Print Trousers- $40 from Boohoo.com
5. Lara Printed 7/8 Pant- $69.99 from Forever New
6. ASOS Skinny Jeans in Floral Print- $56.93 from ASOS
7. Floral Printed Pant- $59.95 from Dotti
P.S!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!